40C9000 Lexmark Colour Laser Printers CS725de
Faster printing, heavier workloads and longer service intervals join lower cost per page in the durable, easy-to-use, feature-rich Lexmark CS725de.
Quad core power
A 1.2 GHz quad core processor with up to 3 GB of memory gives the CS725 a powerful print controller.
Professional colour features like ultra-sharp 4800 Colour Quality, PANTONE® calibration and Lexmark Colour Replacement work with Unison Toner for precision matching of critical hues.
Lexmark-exclusive Cloud Solution Framework (cSF) and Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) applications make the printer programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry.
Versatile media handling
Media loading and feeding are engineered for ease, reliability and versatility, with up to 650 pages of standard input capacity (expandable to 2,300), small-media and banner-length support, and exceptionally durable input trays that resist misfeeds.
A bright, 10.9-cm (4.3-inch) colour touch screen features an ultra-smooth surface and can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails -without pressure or direct skin contact.
Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner's unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability -- all in an innovative shake-free print system.
- Print your documents with great efficiency and speed with Laser print technology
- The printer offers professional quality documents that can be printed either in color or monochrome
- Eliminate waiting with a superb printing speed of 50 ppm Mono and 50 ppm color
- Experience the impressive resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi that will satisfy your quality needs
- The printer is equipped with 4.30" screen for quickly working through the settings
- Experience an impressive duty cycle of 150000 that ensures longevity
- Optimize your workflows by sharing the resources of the printer with Ethernet connectivity