40C9101 Lexmark Colour Laser Printers CS720dte
The Lexmark CS720dte offers workgroup-level printing performance in a simple, feature-rich package that's easy to use and comes with extra input capacity.
Quad core power
A 1.2 GHz quad core processor with up to 3 GB of memory gives the CS720 a powerful print controller.
Professional color features like ultra-sharp 4800 Color Quality, PANTONE® calibration and Lexmark Color Replacement work with Unison Toner to deliver precision matching of critical hues.
Lexmark-exclusive Cloud Solution Framework (cSF) and Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) applications make the printer programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry.
Versatile media handling
Media loading and feeding are engineered for ease, reliability and versatility, with up to 1200 pages of standard input capacity (expandable to 2300), small-media and banner-length support, and exceptionally durable input trays that resist misfeeds.
A bright, 4.3-inch color touch screen features an ultra-smooth surface and can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails--without pressure or direct skin contact.
Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner's unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability -- all in an innovative shake-free print system.
- Recommended to use with plain paper
- Eliminate waiting with a superb printing speed of 40 ppm Mono and 40 ppm color
- Bring stunning clarity to your documents with 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- Enjoy fast printing in a single pass which helps you do more with Automatic Duplex Printing
- 4.29" screen features bright, colorful icons and easy navigation
- Experience an impressive duty cycle of 120000 that ensures longevity
- Optimize your workflows by sharing the resources of the printer with Ethernet connectivity