50G0100 Lexmark MS821dn
The Lexmark MS821dn features a first page as fast as 4.5 seconds, output up to 55 pages per minute, and two-sided printing.
Meet the future
A combination of 1-GHz dual-core processor and 512 MB of memory (upgradeable to 4.5 GB) has the power to handle demanding tasks right now while providing a secure, upgradeable framework for future advances in product functionality. And all two-sided-printing models in Lexmark's most energy-efficient line of large-workgroup monochrome products ever are rated EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® (2.0) certified.
Interact with ease
With new front power button and USB port, 2.4-inch color LCD/keypad to monitor and configure system settings and single-door access to parts and supplies, it's easier than ever to get things done. Convenient front access to the paper path means you'll virtually never have to access the back of the device, allowing placement in or on cabinets. And ADA-compliant trays have push-button sliders and open with one hand, requiring low force and no twisting.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network and at all points in between. That's why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Ready to work
With access to input capacity of up to 4400 sheets, replacement toner cartridges that go as high as 55,000 pages, long-life imaging unit and a fuser that may never need replacement, you'll spend more time printing. Plus, innovations in part replacement and accessibility help you resolve problems quickly.
Fast start + enduring performance
A first page as fast as 4.5 seconds sets the stage for printing and copying up to 55  ppm. And support for large workloads is built in, with recommended monthly page volume as high as 350,000 pages.
Engineered to last
Steel frames and a robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes support heavy-duty use and a long life in even the harshest environments.
- Speed, economy, quiet operation, better-quality text. That is what laser printing is all about.
- Recommended to use with plain paper
- The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
- Experience crisp and clear output with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Enjoy fast printing in a single pass which helps you do more with Automatic Duplex Printing
- Easily navigate the on-screen menus with just a few taps at 2.40" screen
- Experience an impressive duty cycle of 250000 that ensures longevity
- Save time and money for your business by using one printer for all your employees